Supported By :


Saturday 28 November 2009

Learn to Ride A Motorcycle
By: John Sonter

Now, don’t let fear and danger force you away from the master dream of being able to enjoy the thrill of the road, the adventure and the excitement. It’s truly an unforgettable feeling having that much power sitting right under you.

When my eyes took their first trip up and down the many curves of the motorcycle I fell in love with, I didn’t have a CLUE how to ride one! Do you believe in love at first sight? Because, I do! It wasn’t long before I was off to get lessons on how to ride one of these hot numbers…

It was only a few months ago that I knew nothing at all, so while it’s all fresh in my mind… I want to show YOU the challenges I faced...

I had to learn how to handle certain types of roads, where to lean, move and adjust with ease. Discover what clothing articles would assist in preventing injuries. I needed to find out how to identify obstacles and hazards before its too late and to also uncover the steps to driving for the conditions.

I needed to discover the often fatal mistake many inexperienced bikers make at intersections, discover how to read “vehicle language” and be fully aware of all others who share the road with you and also learn skills that ensure that you’re able to be seen by other motorists on the road.

You can’t put a price on your life, it’s clear that learning these skills is not only important or a great idea, but it’s VITAL to your lifespan. Many people take years and often have small accidents that leave scars, bruises and even broken bones while making these mistakes and others.

www.motorcyclebeginnersguide.com

INFO ARUNG JERAM DI BANDUNG